2009年12月7日月曜日

Weddings

★Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
Yes, I think having a massive wedding like or UAE is a good idea!!! Wedding is special day in one's lifetime, so we should perform a marrige on a large scale!!!


★What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
I think that eloping is bad idea, and it is not romantic. When I marry, I want to be celebrated by my parents. If I elope with my boyfriend, my parents and my family will be very sad. Therefore, I think that eloping is bad idea.


★Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why? Or Why not?
I do not want to have wedding in a foreign location. It is very romantic, but it is not easy for guests to go wedding in a foreign location.

★What is your ideal wedding?
I want to have wedding in the church, and I want to wear white wedding dress. However, Japanese style wedding is very attractive for me, so I also want to wear "shiromuku" in the shrine. I cannot decide yet :(

★What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I want to make the most wonderful and happy day in my life when I hold my wedding. So I plan wedding elaborately, and I will go to the salon of nail, hair and skin before my wedding.
I will do it because it is most important day for me.

★Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
No, I have never. I want to go a foreigner's wedding!!! My impression of a foreigner's wedding is more casual than Japanese wedding. I think that Japanese wedding is formal.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!
    I wanna wear "shiromuku" too.
    That is very traditional clothes.
    In my opinion, we can wear it only in Japan.

    返信削除
  2. Hi,
    I think eloping is avery bad idea.
    It is not romantic.
    so I agree with you.

    返信削除