2009年12月7日月曜日

Superstitions

★Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?
Yes, I think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class. There are many countries students in this class, so we can share superstitions of a variety of country. I am interested in superstitions of a variety of country so much!!!

★Is communication affected by superstitions?
No, I do not think that communication is affected by superstitions.
But I think Japanese believe in superstitions so much.

★Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe? Why do you do, use, or believe in them?
Yes, I believe in superstitions. For example, "I give another person a cold, so I recover from my cold." I belive in it so much because I have experienced it.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello~!!
    I agree with your answer No,2:D
    Also, japanese people immediately believe superstitions!!
    And it is not necessarily true:(

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    I agree with your opinion.
    I think it is important in class.
    But I don't bilieve the superstitions somuch..

    返信削除