2009年12月2日水曜日

Time

Please explain a time proverb in your culture.
歳月人を待たず」…Time and tide wait for none.
Time pass always. Time dose not wait for us, so we must cherish to use time.

★What do the following proverbs mean:
☆Time is money. (時は金なり)
Time is precious, so we must spend time usefully.
☆A stitch in time saves nine.(今日の一針は九針縫う手間を省く)
If it is possible for us to do today, we should do today.
☆There's no time like the present.(今が好機だ)
We must not miss this chance.
☆Let's meet at 4. If I'm not there by 5, leave without me at 6, and I'll be there at 7.
I am sorry... I do not know mean of this proverb.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!!
    Your blogg is good. I don't know some proverb.

    返信削除
  2. Hello.
    I don’t know some proverb too.
    but I can understand.

    返信削除
  3. Hello!
    I agree with you.
    Time is very important for us.
    So, we sould spend a day more carefully.

    返信削除
  4. Hello!
    I agree with you.
    I also think that we should not pstpone to things.

    返信削除