2010年1月20日水曜日

Table Manners

1. Have you ever eaten in a restaurant in a foreign country? Where?
What did you eat? Did you make any mistakes?
Yes, I have. When I visited in the United States of America, I went to the restaurant with my host family. We ordered chicken, mashed potatoes, breads and each drinks. I was suprised when food came on our table. Almost foods were very big and much!!!!! I had never seen the mashued potatoes of so large serving and the chiken of so big. I suffered from culture shock then. I think that maybe I didn't make a mistake then.

2. Did you learn anything?
Yes, I did. I learned that refill of drink are free and we can take the eating remainder home. I think its are very good systems :)

14 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, YUU☆
    I was surprised about we can doggie-bag the rest of drinks!!
    I think it's very good system, because to left foods are wasteful!!!!

    返信削除
  2. Hello YUU^^
    American food has hearty than Japan, so I can't eat all the food.
    This system is very good.
    In Japan, we can take out that rest food.

    返信削除
  3. I want to know how big the dishes are. Is the mushed potate larger than your fist? If I have been to USA, I will try to get a doggy bag.

    返信削除
  4. I heard USA's foods are very big!! I want to see them, but I don't want to eat them. I don't want to go on a diet! Haha^^

    返信削除
  5. Hello
    I am also heard that fast food such as hamburger in USA are bigger than that in Asia.

    返信削除
  6. Hi!!
    In America, the dishes are very big and rich...
    If they eat at a restaurant in Japan, they would be surprise the small dishes!

    返信削除
  7. Hi!
    I went to America!!
    Everything is very big!!!
    When I ate meal,I drank lemonade or sweet tea!!
    There are very sweeeeet!!!
    I love it♪♪

    返信削除
  8. Hi YUU!!!
    I went to USA before I read your comments, I can images American sized food very much:)
    It was very very big for me!!!!

    返信削除
  9. Hello!
    I don't go to America. but I would like to go to America! and I would like to eat American food!!

    返信削除
  10. I went to restaurant with my host family
    in America. I ordered a meal and I could
    fork and knife. but I learned how to order some food.

    返信削除
  11. Hi.
    I heard that!!
    American food is tooooo big for Japanese.
    It's system is very nice.

    返信削除
  12. hi yuu
    I know foreigners often take the leftovers home.
    My host family told me it is courtesy to the person who had made it.

    返信削除
  13. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  14. I was suprised in Canada like Almost foods were very big and much!!!!!

    返信削除