2009年11月14日土曜日

Death and Funerals

Do you agree with the web site's description? What do you do that can be called "wrapping" ? Give examples and reasons for your actions.
Yes, I do.
Because I want to hide my no makeup face, I always wear sunglasses when I do not makeup.
Because I want to guard my privacy, I always close the curtains in my house at night.


Do you have any international friends or a host family? If so, how would you express your condolences to them if a family member died? If not, then how would you express condolences to an American host family if their Grandmather died?
Yes, I do. If a family member died, maybe I say "I am so sorry" or "Please accept my condolences" or " My sympathies are with you". Because I have seen it on the drama of foreign country, I will say it.

Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?
I have never been to a foreign funeral.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿