2009年7月26日日曜日

About Dating Practices

I can not stick the graph to my blog, so I introduce to my ideal partner's characteristics without the graph. So sorry....

personality 40%
income 15%
compatibility (相性) 30%
respect 15%

≪personality≫ I like manly man, and I hate effeminate man. I think that the man should always be strong. For example, I like men that like "kyuushuudanji" and "teishukanpaku".

≪incomes≫ It is not so important for me, but money is necessary for living.

≪compatibility (相性)≫ Compatibility is very important for associating. My ideal is a man who can relax each other when we spend time together.

≪respect≫ I want to marry the respectable man. The respectable man is so cool for me.

This is my ideal partner's characteristics. I never choose the partner by the looks. How do you think about it? My boyfriend is not so good looks, but he is the only man who fills all my ideals. Therefore, I love him:) I'm sorry for talking fondly about our love.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi YUU,
    I agree with your opinion :)
    The strong man is very cool i think!!

    返信削除
  2. hi YUU!
    I also think respsct is very imortant! I want to respect my partner's life.

    返信削除